youthministry360 and LeaderTreks are both deeply committed to seeing teenagers become more devoted followers of Christ. And we’re both committed to serving and supporting YOU, the awesome youth ministers and youth workers who play such vital roles in guiding teenagers in this process. Those of us at ym360 and LeaderTreks agree, it’s a real privilege to be able to partner with you as you lead your students in a DNow or Retreat weekend.
To learn more about ym360 and/or LeaderTreks click on one of the logos to the right.
We’re honored that you would trust us to partner with you to help craft your Disciple Now or Retreat experience. You have our promise that we’re in it with you 100%. That goes for the time and energy we’ve put into developing the resources you’ll find on the site, as well as the effort we’ll put into providing excellent service as you prepare for and facilitate your event. It’s our promise to you.
Put us to the test! Try a free lesson by clicking the banner on the right of the page. Or give us a call at 800-401-8312. We’d love to talk!
What We Believe
At youthministry360 and LeaderTreks we’re passionate about teenagers knowing and applying God’s truth in their lives. As we live out this passion, we’re guided by certain core beliefs.
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God, free from error in its original text, to be used as our guide to faith and life (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in God, made of three separate but united personalities in the Father (John 3:16), the Son (Hebrews 1:3), and the Holy Spirit (John 14:26, 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe Jesus Christ is both God and man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin (Matthew 1:20-22, John 3:16), and sent to earth by the Father to complete the plan of redemption.
- We believe God created man perfect in His own image (Genesis 1:26) but man sinned, resulting in physical and spiritual death, and that all men are born sinful (Romans 3:23).
- We believe Jesus Christ died on the cross, was buried and rose on the third day as a substitutionary payment for the sins of men. Anyone who believes and receives Jesus Christ by faith is born of the Holy Spirit to become a child of God and will have eternal life (John 1:12, John 5:11-12). Jesus Christ is now in heaven acting as our advocate before the Father (Mark 16:19), is preparing his eternal kingdom (Hebrews 1:3), and that He will one day personally return to this earth (Revelation 22:20).
- We believe all people will be judged. Those who haven’t believed by faith in Jesus Christ will be eternally separated from God in hell, and those that have believed will be eternally in God’s presence in heaven (Revelation 20:11-15).