In every exchange, something must be given up in order for something to be gained. At the heart of the Gospel there is a single, powerful exchange that occurred when a flawless Savior took the flaws of humanity to the cross, exchanging His life for ours.
But this one exchange actually empowers countless exchanges in the lives of those who will believe and follow.
Death for Life. Self for Christ. Hate for Love. Comfort for Calling.
Exchange will help your students to see the Gospel and its impact on their lives through the lens of these exchanges. They’ll understand how much they stand to gain by simply giving up. Teach Exchange and challenge your students to radically embrace the power of the “exchanged life.”
Exchange: Large Group Video Previews
[These videos are designed for Large Group Sessions]
Exchange: Lesson Overviews
- Four Large Group Outlines! Choose from Simple or Detailed outlines
- Large Group Media! Videos to kick off and wrap up your weekend, background loops, PowerPoint images, and more
- Four Small Group Lessons! Streamlined Lesson Plans delivered to your teachers Online.
- Interactive Student Book! Small Group Lessons utilize an awesome, full color Student Book.
- Four Devotions! Imitator Student Books feature four devotions for during or after your DNow weekend
- BONUS CONTENT! Follow Up Journals! 4-weeks of intentional follow-up devotionals to help students keep growing by applying their learning long after the weekend is over
- “Authenteractive” T-Shirts! Authentic. Interactive. Themed Design. Customizable. Simple. These shirts offer your group a sweet look for your weekend, plus a practical 5-day interactive challenge on their shirt tag